In Light Came Darkness
Cities, Towns, and Villages
- Breith: A small town in the north, in the central region of Cefairge. Known for being the home of the Aislings as well as the shrine to Athair.
- Baile-More: A small port city not far from Breith. Ships sail north and south from here.
- Cala Draoidh: A port city reached from Baile-More from the north or Rioghail from the south. Known as the birthplace of magic.
- Rioghail: The royal city. Once a thriving place, it has lost a lot of it’s shine over the years. The current ruler still resides there, but a lot of the law keeping and decision making has been passed on to an Aisling-run government/law system.
- Ferann: A small farming village north of Rioghail. Situated at the base of the Meadhon Mountains.
- Inbhir: A village sitting west of Breith and reached by boat from Baile-More.
- Subh-Baile: A farming village south of Inbhir, known for its berries.